- Me: Why can't I figure out if it's a sacrifice to keep the peace or something else?
- H: Does it matter?
- Me: Kind of.
- H: In either case, love is blooming. Why crack it open and possibly find out something you may not like?
- Me: I need to know.
- H: You're silly. You think you 'need' to know. No, you don't. Whole civilizations have come and gone without having all the answers. What makes tiny you so different from all of them?
- Me: I'm fucking special.
- H: Here's a hint. You're asking the wrong questions.
- Me: I'm not really learning anything new about you.
- S: Were you expecting to get into my closet and find the skeletons?
- Me: No. I was just hoping that something new and surprising would come my way since it's been years since the last time I've done this kind of research.
- S: I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty much an open book after this many years of being around.
- Me: Pfft. If that was the case, I wouldn't see all the people going on about how you scare them.
- S: I'm a great, big, furry pussy cat. I don't see the issue. *feral grin*
- Me: This is why your followers go through phases with you. You go from loving mama cat to scary sociopath in 2 seconds flat.
- S: Hey, I am not a sociopath! I just drink the Kool-Aid.
- Me: ... ...
- S: *laughter*
- Me: I can't blog.
- D: Oh?
- Me: I can't believe this. Did you do this?
- D: What? Why is it always my fault?
- Me: Gee. Why in the world could it be your fault? I have things to get out there.
- D: Maybe it's just not time to do that yet. Maybe you need to do some research.
- Me: I want to get this started and it all sounds stupid.
- D: Huh. Well. I guess it'll have to wait.
- Me: I fucking hate you.
- D: *winning smile*
- Me: It's funny how you want me to blog about you and suddenly, nothing I write comes out properly.
- D: Yeah, it's funny how that happens.
- Me: So...?
- D: What? I want you to blog about me.
- Me: Can I work on something else?
- D: LIKE WRITING?!?!?!?!
"I can’t tell you."
"That’s not my secret to tell."
"Here’s some gibberish."
"You’re asking the wrong deity!"
"Well, what do you think?”
I wouldn’t be asking you if I knew now, would I?
Speaking in riddles and gibberish isn’t help-iiiiing.
- D: Are you writing this tonight?
- Me: I don't know. I'm tired.
- D: I've been patient.
- Me: Whoa, dude. Whoa.
- D: Meeeeee. All about meeeeeee.
- Me: You're obviously new here.
- D: *glowers*
- Me: I put you off, you whine, I give in at my own convenience.
- D: You are -sensored-
Me So, when money happens, I’m buying you sage and cedar incense.
Me Do you think you’ll like it?
Hekate We’ve had this discussion.
Me Fine! Then I’ll just do whatever the hell I want! And you’ll like it.
Hekate Ah. Now you’re learning.